Myself : Who am I ?

I was born as a girl named Lubba Ailati on 12th April 2002. I went to private school for elementary and junior high school, but went to SMA 3 Bandung for high school.

I do, have lots of hobbies to fill my spare time, but on daily basis, I really love listening to the music, singing, and reading. Not only for hobbies, but all that is a stress reliever and coping mechanism for me. My favorite singer is BTS. Their songs speak to me the most and it affect on my personalities too. I learned from them.

People around says that I have good personalities and cheerful. I agree with that even though I think there are more things I have to work on my personalities and bad habits. I panic a lot and I think I still relaying too much to other people. It's not a bad thing to accept and know your bad habits or personalities. It's good, because it means YOU KNOW yourself and with that, you can fix or working on to be better.

I'm grateful for my life, because I consider myself as a lucky person that got chances to chase my dreams and have quite a lot of achievements.
When I was in elementary school, my achievement goals are to get a scholarship and go to other countries, whether for vacation or competition.
I am so glad that I can achieve that goals. I got a scholarship, and the best part is, it's because I win a competition abroad. It's a win - win situations.

I also went to Japan last year, and got the chance to perform in front of big and important people, especially the imperial family of Japan. It was such an honor to bring and perform Indonesian culture to other countries. It's a lifetime achievement that I can't guarantee I'll be able to have that kind of chance again.

But, achievement to me is.. I survive all the hardship in life and getting stronger because of it is the real life achievement for me. So my next goals is, to work on my other achievement and be successful.

So, my goals now is to study hard and hopefully, got to enter UNPAD. After I graduate, I want to find a proper job, earn money, buy myself and my parents a house, car, and things to give back to them.
So I'll keep up my efforts and try not to disappoint my parents and myself.

Life is a choice.
My choice is to try hard, and be successful.
:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scholarship Recommendation

Wind Turbines for Cibereum Vast Open Place