WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME?

H E Y,  H E Y,  H E Y,  !!!

Hello! It's me Lubba Ailati. Just call me Lubba.
I was born in Bandung on 12 of April 2002. Yes, I'm 15 years old. Energetic, fun, curious and even sometimes emo teenager.

I have 2 older sisters and an older brother. The age gap between me and my siblings are quite big. My oldest sister is about to reach her 30 age. And then my brother is 26 years old and my other sister is 22 years old. I know that people sometimes get the wrong idea about being the last child. They think it's nice because your parents will love you the most, you'll get anything you wants and many other things. I know that things might be true.. But even you are the one who loved the most, you will be the one who being teased the most. Your brother or sister might be order you a lot.
Yeah, but besides that, being the last child and having a lot of siblings, you will also received so much love.
Being the last child also got me so much advantages. Like I got so many hand-me-down dolls, clothes, book's so I don't have to buy the new one.
If I was feeling down, I can talk to my sister or brother. They can be our walking diary.
You can talk about love, school, food, fashion, film and anything!
And it'll be more fun if you and your siblings have the same interest. Like me and my sister who really love Anime! She will suggested me so many anime, manga, and we can talked about anime for hours! It's fun!
So, being the last child isn't that bad guys!

So, you already know about one of my interest. Anime! I'm not an otaku, but I really enjoyed watching anime or reading manga. The content is not always about love. It can be about adventure, history, slice of life, family and many other content that maybe you'll never thought of. My favorite anime is probably Haikyuu!! You'll not believe that I almost watched it everyday! LOL.
But, I love watching film too. of course besides anime. And my forever favorite film is of course HARRY POTTER!! It's like my other life is in that film. I always dream about getting hogwarts letter, flying with a broom or swinging a stick and said a mantra like wingardium leviosai.. Hahahaha.. Never stop dreaming guys!

My second interest is music. Music is my life. Singing is my life. I express my happiness, sadness, madness, stress into singing. It's like my second language is singing. Even if I lost my words, i'll turned it into a song.
I really love POP, J-Rock, K-pop, Funk, Hip-hop and techno.
Well I actually not a fanatic of one singer.. So if the song is nice, i'll loved it.
But for now, my favorite singer is Bruno Mars, One Ok Rock ( J - Rock ), Akdong Musician and Wanna one!

Akdong Musician or AKMU is korean national siblings. They are Suhyun and Chanhyuk. I bet that you will fall in love with their voice from the first time you hear it. The most shocking fact is that their song is written and composed by Chanhyuk, Suhyun's brother.
I recommend you to listen their songs. Especially, my favorite. Melted, I love you, ugly, Re-bye, how people move and their newest songs, Dinosaur and My Darling!

AND WANNA ONE! Please, you must know them! They are from Produce 101 season 2. And their skills is just... SOOO GOOD!!! My bias? Oh yeah, KANG DANIEL!
Just wait until you see his smiles, dancing, and singing skill. BOOM!


I love reading too! I found myself in peace when I'm reading books. I lost in it.
English novel is my recent favorite books. I want to improve my english by reading novel.
Learning would be fun if you love it!

Well, actually there's a lot of things I want to talk about, but maybe I'm just gonna end it here for now!

BYE BYE!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scholarship Recommendation

Myself : Who am I ?

Wind Turbines for Cibereum Vast Open Place