MY LAST HOLIDAY

My last holiday was great! Even though 2 weeks actually is not enough for some people including me, lol ;p
So, for my last holiday I don't came out from my house often,yup. My fist week of holiday obviously just staying at home. It's not that bad tho because my sister and cousin came back from Banjarmasin, Kalimantan. And my house suddenly became so lively and loud with my 4 years old cousin. As the last child of the family, having your little cousin around you feels like you have a little brother, and I actually love it. You know, 4 years old kids sometimes can be so loud and annoying, but I can't argue with that. It's their phase to be active and talkative
Finally, me and the whole family went outside the house. Still in Bandung, but better than not spending your holiday outside the house at all.
Cafe. that's our destination. Well, the names? Sorry I forgot it, but the cafe is in front of a restaurant called"Warung Pasta" as I remembered.
The cafe's interior... I could give it a score 10/10 because the concept is great!
They actually put the tables and chairs in a mini pool. Of course the water is not that deep, but yeah! Eating inside a mini pool and having your feet under the water while enjoying the beverages... Isn't it sounds really cool??? It was such a great experience. Simple but worth it.
I believe, time and place doesn't matter if you're surrounded by your love ones.
So, that'show I spend my holiday with my sister, cousin, and of course my family /hug and kissis to my family/

Hey, it's not over yet though. Hahahaha. Even though my sister and cousin already come back to Kalimantan.. Me, my second sister, mom, and dad decided to go toooooo....JOGJA!!!!
It's sure is a sudden vacation because we prepared all the stuff. Hotel, clothes, and everything in just one day. But everything went smoothly until the day tho!

In Jogja, of course we visited temple. I visited too much temple to remember tho. Because We took a packaging trip from Prambanan Temple, to the others temple, and the final destination is some kind of hills? Argh, I keep forgetting places names. Sorry ;p
We rode a Jeep, to the top of the mountain. Yea, you can said it, it was some kind of offroad thing.

Jogja that time, actually not really hot and actually raining in my second day of trip.
So, it was fun! I hope me and my family can go there again with a complete member!!!

See you on my next holiday story!

XOXO

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scholarship Recommendation

Myself : Who am I ?

Wind Turbines for Cibereum Vast Open Place