Conversation With A New Friend

Saskia : Hey! I see your phone wallpaper is Kageyama. Do you watch Haikyuu! too?
Lubba : Yes! I love Haikyuu!
Saskia : Which means, we can be a good friends! By the way, I'm Saskia Clarannisa. What's your
              name?
Lubba : I am Lubba Ailati. I'm from Al - Ma'soem Junior High. How about you?
Saskia : I'm from 7 Junior High School. Back to the topic, who's your favorite character in
             Haikyuu! ?
Lubba : I love everyone, I can't choose!
Saskia : I know right? They are all so precious.
Lubba : So, you can't choose too?
Saskia : Well, duh.
Lubba : Other than that, what do you like to do?
Saskia : I really love writing and reading. Oh! Singing and listening to music too. And you?
Lubba : I love listening to music, singing, reading, and fangirling hahahaha.
Saskia : Well, the last one is relatable. I also like playing games. Do you like games?
Lubba : I do playing games, but .. Not a fan.
Saskia : Doesn't matter. Games are for fun, right? So as long as you are happy, keep on playing!~
Lubba : Uh-huh. What kind music are you listening to?
Saskia : I don't listen to one genre in particular. If a song song is good, then it is. And it will
              join my playlist for sure.
Lubba : We are on the same boat. Recently, I really love Wanna One and AKMU.
Saskia : Wait you are into K-Pop too? Whoah, I like AKMU too! My favorite song is Melted.
Lubba : I love AKMU's play ugly. The song's is so catchy, playful, and the lyric is interesting too!                     Especially, it really suited their image.
Saskia : Oh, the bell rings! We should go to class. What class are you?
Lubba : I'm at X Science 8.
Saskia : Hey, that's my class too! Let's go there together.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scholarship Recommendation

Myself : Who am I ?

Wind Turbines for Cibereum Vast Open Place