Saskia's Holiday Plans

Lubba : Hey, Saskia. We'll have our holiday soon right? So, what will you do?
Saskia : Mmm, I think I'm going to visit my grandmother, my aunt, and cousins at Jakarta
Lubba : Oh so you're from Jakarta?
Saskia : No actually, my grandmother is there for her surgery. But my aunt do live there.
Lubba : Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish the surgery success and she'll recovery soon.
Saskia : Thank you for that. I really appreciate that.
Lubba : So, what will do there? Are you planning to go shopping? Food trip? I heard that there are so many places you can go there.
Saskia : You're right. Jakarta is full of nice destinations, But I think I prefer food trip. Ever heard about Fish Streat?
Lubba : Never heard of that. What is that? I thought it was Fish Street Threat. So the fish will attack you or something there. Hahaha, silly me. But really, what is that?
Saskia : Hahahahaha what a funny imagination you got there. So, it's a fish restaurant. Do you know fish and chips? Fish and pasta? They sold them with reasonable price and it's really tasty.You can check them out yourself.
Lubba : Oh wow. That sounds wonderful. If I go to Jakarta, I'm sure I'll go eat there and try that unique foods. Oh yeah, do you plan to stay there until the holiday ends or just for a few days or weeks?
Saskia : High chance I'm staying until the holiday ends. And more time to spend there meaning, I could get more food from my aunt. Nice huh?
Lubba : Oh gosh, I can tell that you love food so much! Well, maybe the next holiday I want you to accompany me for a food trip in Jakarta. That sounds nice right?
Saskia : It's my pleasure!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scholarship Recommendation

Myself : Who am I ?

Wind Turbines for Cibereum Vast Open Place